State of California
The Adult Care licensing categories include Adult Residential Facilities (ages 18-59), Adult Day Programs (ages 18+), Social Rehabilitation Facilities, and Residential Care Facilities for the Chronically Ill and Adult Residential Care Facilities for Persons with Special Health Care Needs.
Is that the correct orientation?
To view the minimum operating system requirements to take the online orientation, click the following link:
If you need assistance or have questions please click the Contact Support Link:
You will only have access to the online orientation for 30 days. You must complete the training within 30 days of registration. *Fees are non-refundable.*
1. Please complete all of the fields below and enter your payment information.
2. All of the fields are mandatory.
3. Your User Name and Password confirmation (login information) will be e-mailed to you upon completing the registration below. It may take up to 24 hours to receive confirmation e-mail.
4. If you do not receive an email please check the junk/spam folder in your email. If you still have not received an e-mail, please contact the helpdesk the next business day for assistance.
Do not re-register or your credit card will be charged a second time.
5. Please do not click on the back button during the registration process as that may also result in a duplicate payment.
Copyright ©2016 California Department of Social Services. All Rights Reserved.