To view the minimum operating system requirements to take the online orientation, click the following link: Operation Requirements
If you need assistance or have questions please click the Contact Support Link: Contact Support
- Access to the online orientation is for 30 days from the time you registered. After 30 days you will not be able to view or access the course.
- All of the fields are mandatory.
- Please complete all of the fields below and enter your payment information.
- Each participant must have a unique e-mail address to register. Do not use the same e-mail address for multiple participants; you will receive an error message.
- Upon successful registration, you will be e-mailed a confirmation at the e-mail address you provided.
- The confirmation e-mail will include instructions on how to log in and take the course.
- During the registration process, you will be asked to create a password. Please remember your password. You will be asked for the password you created to access the course.
- It may take up to 24 hours to receive your confirmation e-mail.
- PLEASE check your junk or spam folder.
- If you do not receive your confirmation e-mail after 24 hours, contact support for assistance; or use the forgot password option at https://www.asp.calsocserv.org
- Do not re-register. Re-registering will result in a duplicate transaction to your credit card.
- Do not click on the back button during the registration process. Clicking on the back button may result in a duplicate payment.
- Fees are not refundable.